ABOUT: Kerryn Madsen-Pietsch has occupied much of her adult life 'being' a professional contemporary Australian multi/mixed-media visual artist, designer and educator. In 1997 she founded and commenced operating a small retail business focused on custom picture framing, fine art supplies, a small gallery of local art and unique handmade works, combined with a studio for art practice.
WHERE: Based in Tropical Far North Queensland, Australia since 1985, Kerryn Madsen-Pietsch resides and works in the 'green' and often 'wet' isolated regional rural coastal town of Innisfail, where the rainforest meets the sea, 90 km's south of Cairns.
CREATIVE ART AREAS OF PRACTICE
* 2 D (painting, drawing, life drawing, printmaking, illustration, photography, digital/computer)
* 3 D (sculpture, installation, public art)
* Object (fibre receptacles, artist books, printed merchandise)
* Conceptual (curator; solo/group exhibitions)
* Design (graphic, textile, industrial)
* Education (professional Qld registered teacher/unattached) ~ Subjects: Art, Craft, Manual Arts (Graphics/Woodwork/Plastics) Other: Tutoring, Workshops.
Last Update 5.01.2019
© Kerryn Madsen-Pietsch
All Rights Reserved.